Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blog Scaffold: Step 4

In this blog post, I will ask them a question that they will have to answer.  Then, I want them to respond to other comments.  In order for this to run smoothly, there will need to be some modeling to show them how to respectfully and meaningfully respond to their classmates' comments.  However, as previously mentioned, I will have been commenting on their comments already, so that will serve as a great example for how to interact via blog.  


Image result for clone sheep

Hello everyone!

As we continue talking about DNA, I can't help but mention the idea of cloning.  With all the technology and research that is being done with chromosomes, genetically altered food and animals, and the cloning of organs, my mind brings me to the controversy of Cloning.  

Homework

1.  What is cloning?

2.  What are your thoughts about cloning? Do you have any fears?

3.  Respectfully respond to two other students' comments.


****Extra Credit opportunity****
Find an interesting videoclip (no longer than 5 minutes) about DNA, cloning, etc.  Paste the link in your post.

Thanks for checking in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment